Software Quality Automation Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Software Quality Automation Manager who will lead, mentor, and support a team of passionate technical software quality professionals. You will help set a high-performance culture of creativity, innovation, and excellence in all areas of engineering and technology.
- Establish and enforce test automation standards and best practices
- Mentor and train software quality analysts (automated, performance)
- Provide dashboard/insight into software quality automation metrics across all software quality areas
- Motivate and inspire software quality team; balance ongoing training with business priorities
- Ensure adherence to the application lifecycle
- Ensure that any product created is centered around excellence and quality
- Work with business teams and collaborate with technology leadership on roadmap execution
- Enable and assist multiple Scrum teams through the agile delivery process while optimizing the software quality initiatives
- Plan and manage the overall delivery roadmap for multiple software quality initiatives
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience in leading software quality teams focused on testing web, services, data, and mobile applications in both iOS and Android
- Experience with Automation and Performance testing e.g. (JIRA, Quality Center, TestRail, LoadRunner, CloudTest, NeoLoad, Selenium)
- Experience managing high-performing, distributed teams across the globe
- Extensive cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Extensive experience testing services in either a micro-service or SOA setting
- Experience in coordinating testing efforts with third-party ERP, CRM, and DMP
- Understanding of business intelligence and analytics
- Experience with e-commerce platforms e.g. Magento, Shopify, BroadLeaf
- Experience with both traditional RDBMS platforms such as Postgres or Mysql but also exposure and experience to NoSQL based platforms such as MongoDB and elastic search
- Understanding and experience of continuous integration and build and release practices
- Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
- 7+ years of overall experience as either a software quality test lead or senior analyst
- 2+ years of experience as a software quality manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience at an enterprise level
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about a disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top