Software Engineering Team Lead
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is seeking a full stack, polyglot Software Engineering Team Lead to join a fast-paced dynamic engineering team. Our team leads have the opportunity to lead and mentor other developers, as well as provide technical leadership, collaborate with our product and quality assurance teams, and work with enterprise architects to design and architect software for their domains.
Expertise in a major programming language such as Python or C#, Linux, as well as experience with serverless compute and open source development will allow you to create scalable applications and versatile domain services that cater to every facet of the SmileDirectClub business. In joining SmileDirectClub, you will be part of a team that values high performance, open communication, and collaboration!
It will really make us smile if you have...
- 6+ years as a .Net or Python-focused software engineer
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience with event sourcing and Event Driven Architecture
- .NET Core 1.0 & 2.0
- Django Rest Framework
- Exposure and experience with one additional open source stack e.g. NodeJs, Ruby, Go
- Cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery mechanisms
- RDBMS experience; Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Understanding of multithreaded and concurrent programming techniques
- Previous experience mentoring other developers
- Experience as a dev lead or tech lead
- Clear and concise communication skills. Written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top