Site Analytics Analyst
- Alajuela, Costa Rica
The Site Analytics Analyst - Data Scient ist will focus on improving and automating many aspects of our customer journey, from customer acquisition to fulfillment by using data to improve media efficiency and effectiveness . In the process, you will have an opportunity to improve our customers' experiences and have a major impact on a thriving business.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, is passionate about solving problems with data, and is excited about working in a fast-paced, innovative, and successful environment.
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core website KPIs in various weekly and monthly Dashboard formats (page views, clicks, conversion, etc.)
- Act as an internal expert on Heap Analytics capabilities and site tagging
- Assist with QA effort of all tagging throughout the site
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of new site feature launches
- Provide input to process for continual improvements based on analytics data
- Prepare critical data for feedback to E-Commerce, Marketing, and Executives teams to inform their respective business practices
- Analyze and report on A/B testing efforts
- Handle ad hoc data requests and analysis from numerous stakeholders
- Troubleshoot issues with data cleanliness, data feeds, and other Heap Analytics outputs
It will really make us smile if you have...
- 2+ years of experience with Heap Analytics
- Experience working with A/B testing software such as Optimizely and analyzing A/B tests and their indirect effects on related business metrics
- Ability to prioritize and understand nuances of site testing and design of experiments
- Experience with Looker or similar tool and ability to create data visualizations that clearly highlight patterns and insights
- English level B2+
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and distill large volumes of data down to key takeaways
- Ability to work with third party vendors as well as data engineering to maintain accurate data pipeline
- Experience analyzing both website analytics and app analytics
- Intellectually curious
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with others to solve a problem
- Tenacity and can thrive on autonomy
- Inclined towards thinking ahead and building for the future
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top