Setup Technician - Costa Rica
SmileDirectClub is changing the world of Orthodontics. We feel everyone deserves a beautiful smile, so we made it affordable! Join a team that is redefining an industry and making a difference in people's lives. We strive to deliver an extraordinary customer experience and as an Orthodontic Setup Designer you will deliver our customers incredible service.
Main responsibilities are not limited to:
- Design computer-generated teeth-straightening plans using a CAD/CAM software application.
- Submit teeth-straightening plans to dental and orthodontic professionals for review and approval.
- Review feedback from dental and orthodontic professionals on plans, incorporating requests into a revised plan.
- Orthodontic license, dental technician or related (plus).
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with computer
-based modeling of teeth straightening plans (must).
- Understanding of how orthodontic teeth straightening products work.
- English level B1.
- Hard worker.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
SmileDirectClub is a young company that's revolutionizing the invisible aligner market. By connecting patients and providers in the digital space, we can make beautiful smiles more affordable for everyone. We provide direct-to- patient invisible aligner therapy that allows patients to realign their smile affordably, conveniently and privately from home. Our next step is to help more people transform their smiles by building our team with sharp, experienced customer service representatives who are energized by the fast-paced startup environment. If you have what it takes to dig into this market with us, then together we can change how the world thinks about straightening teeth.
Back to top