Senior Python Developer
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is hiring a Senior Python Developer to help create the technology platform for an innovative B2C startup. We're looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Architecture, design, code, test, and QA for our website and technology platform
- Operational support for website and technology platform
- Mentor Junior Developers
- Current technology stack includes: AWS, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git
- Ability to gather business requirements and develop design documents, implement the code and test
- Ability to take a task from requirements to deployment and support
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience open source development
- Experience in the design and development of sophisticated, modern web applications and services
- Strong proficiency in Python and the Django web framework
- Proficiency in Git
- Development experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Understanding of Development Operations and server architecture
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top