Senior Product Designer
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Working closely with the Product Designers on a variety of ongoing projects both large and small, you will help evolve SmileDirectClub's complex and innovative user experience. We're looking for someone who not only looks holistically at the end-to-end user experience, but also crafts the experience between every swipe, tap or click. We want someone who is excited to sweat the details and takes pride in their craft. Every interaction is an opportunity to surprise and delight the user, while also creating intuitive and elegant solutions throughout the entire customer journey.
- Rapidly iterate, course-correct, and improve the product at all stages of the life cycle, including pre- and post-release.
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, interaction designs, and high-fidelity visual designs.
- Drive interaction design with prototyping and usability testing.
- Hypothesize and validate A/B test concepts.
- Collaboratively develop and evolve pattern libraries and micro-interactions.
- Apply mobile-first methodologies of interaction design and research to solve business problems.
- Envision and improve the quality of User Experience products, services, and campaigns throughout their design and development.
- Work closely with a front-end developer to solve complex user problems with simple, elegant solutions.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Product or UI/UX design at an agency or internal creative team.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing the creation of interfaces, websites and/or applications.
- Meticulously organized and proficient in Sketch, Adobe CS, and some prototyping programs (Flinto, InVision, Framer etc.)
- Experience and interest in designing iOS and Android apps.
- Expert level understanding and execution of a mobile-first responsive design approach.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, creative and marketing teams.
- Communicates conceptual thinking on how our brand interacts with our customer.
- Desire to help foster a great creative culture and define the look and feel of what is next in design trends for product design and the user experience.
- Desire to continually improve the quality of work and the processes that drive them.
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Proficient understanding in the front-end development and prototyping processes.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top