Senior HR Business Partner
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, the key element is to provide day-to-day guidance to the teams you support and position them for success.
- Support Business Leaders on the development and implementation of the strategic plan
- Propose relevant and impactful solutions to the business
- Shape the nature of programs, processes, policies, and service delivery based on the business environment / strategy
- Drive leadership development and organizational change initiatives
- Manage changes to processes based on business initiatives
- Support and foster team member advocacy
- Function as an advisor, mediator, or coach, where questions of work morale or relationship issues arise between team members
- Actively consult and provide solutions to business leaders on workforce, talent and organizational matters
- Partner with the business to identify, assess, reward, and develop talent
- Bring best practices to the design and implementation of workforce and talent initiatives that align with key business objectives
- Model and instill a talent focused culture / organizational values within the business, and support key recruiting activities as needed
- Collaborate with the VP of People & Organization on the implementation of organization design changes and ensure they are aligned with company growth
- Identify and address People Support trends with targeted and insightful solutions that impact the business
- Shape the nature of People Support programs, processes and service delivery based on the business environment / strategy and talent implications
It would really make us smile if you had...
- BA/BS Degree; Human Resources Degree preferred
- 4-7 years of proven experience in a Human Resources role
- Ability to influence and coach team members at all levels in the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others, in sensitive situations, without damaging relationships
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top