Senior Brand Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As the Brand Manager for SmileDirectClub, you will be responsible for defining the 'why', 'what,' and 'when' of all the product that SmileDirectClub creates. You will play a vital role in identifying opportunities for new products, product improvements, cost savings, and then lead the feasibility assessment, cross-functional implementation, and ultimately launch projects for the company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that business objectives are achieved, including new product development, brand and private label brand growth.
- Development and execution of strategic plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including P&L's, pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, public relations, digital marketing, market research, and new product development
- Establish long term vision and roadmap for product categories by mining consumer insights
- Lead cross functional project specific teams for key strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams during weekly commercialization meetings for product improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Participate in integrated marketing communications development
- Help strategize and ideate around sales presentations and Go To Market collateral materials to support new product introductions
- Monitor and adjust product based on consumer expectations
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5 years of related professional and progressive Product Management / Marketing experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- You are a creative, forward-thinker
- You are analytic and like to solve problems
- You thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, interactive environment
- You are a strong leader who brings teams together
- Project Management Skills / Experience
- Experience in profit and loss budgeting process
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Must have the confidence and ability to effectively interface at all levels within the organization and outside the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Experience marketing to the "Millennial" consumer preferred
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Has a defined development process, similar to the Stage Gate process, for taking a product from inception to grave.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top