We 're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing team! The Senior Accountant is responsible for the timely preparation, review and completion of financial reports. Additionally, this position is responsible for processing journal entries, thorough analysis of the general ledger account entries, creating and reviewing monthly reports, and other monthly analytical closing activities.
- Assist with monthly general ledger close including journal entries, account reconciliations & analysis.
- Assist with financial statement preparation, consolidation, and reporting.
- Assist with recurring sales tax and other regulatory filings.
- Help build out Netsuite platform and set-up Netsuite for Financial Management needs
- Support with Accounting projects, creating custom reports, and workflows
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and Company policies & procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in the annual audit process.
- Ensure key metrics are defined, tracked, and communicated.
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting or internal auditing role is required. CPA preferred.
- Experience (+1yr) with Oracle Netsuite, preferred
- NetSuite ERP working knowledge and exposure
- NetSuite Accounting/Finance functions capability
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Display a detail oriented approach to daily activities, with a self-starter attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel). Experience using Financial Systems. Tech Savvy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top