We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for a Scrum Master to leads multiple scrum teams in Agile concepts, practices, and behaviors.
- Assists with the planning and prioritization of product backlogs
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospective
- Contributes to Agile Delivery metrics including burndown charts, velocity, and task completion
- Documents and assists in clearing impediments
- Uses conflict management techniques and fosters a collaborative environment
- Collaborates with team members to enhance user stories and acceptance criteria to clearly articulate the objectives, scope, and goal of each sprint
- Performs root cause analysis as part of the continuous improvement process
- Educates team members and stakeholders on Agile concepts
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience in enabling Scrum teams and functioning as a servant leader
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail
- Experience working with high-performing, distributed teams across the globe
- Experience with e-commerce platforms e.g. Magento, Shopify, BroadLeaf
- Experience with both traditional RDBMS platforms such as Postgres or Mysql but also exposure and experience to NoSQL based platforms such as MongoDB and elastic search
- Understanding and experience of continuous integration and build and release practices
- Full understanding of the application lifecycle
- 3+ years as a ScrumMaster
- CSM certification
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience at an enterprise level
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top