Revenue Cycle Management Director
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for an RCM Director who will be our subject matter expert for current and future insurance and collections functions.
- Oversee the relationships and partnerships with insurance providers and customerswhich requires implementing and managing a claims processing, cash posting, AR management and collections functions.
- Provide oversight and thought leadership for the current insurance benefit verification and claim management functions of the RCM cycle.
- Act as subject matter expert for all insurance-related functions and collections
- Act as owner of vendor relationships for online insurance benefit verification tools
- Interface with Finance/Accounting on issues related to payments made to PC and ELP network
- Interface with affiliated PC and ELP network, as well as clinical operations personnel of SDC
- Own deployment of Saleforce in regard to revenue cycle and other billing-related platforms
- Act as business product owner for Salesforce
- Act as business product owner for eligibility/billing/AR platforms and the collections process
- Interface with Information Technology on issues related to RCM platforms and other technology issues
- Assist in deployment and management of assignment-of-benefits functions
- Claim creation and electronic submission,
- Claim accounting functions, including cash posting, contractual and bad debt adjustment posting and credit balance resolution,
- Support lockbox management functions, including document management and daily deposit balance
- Accounts receivable management functions, including denial management, aged claim follow up and rebilling
- Patient receivables and management functions, including patient statement rendering balance billing, and oversight of patient communication and collection methodologies
- Support manage care contracting process for PC and ELP network
- Support Group National Provider Identity process for PC and ELP network
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in the revenue cycle functions (listed above)
- Experience in dental and orthodontic revenue cycle
- Experience in managing offshore, remote or outsourcing revenue cycle functions (required)
- Experience as a business owner of revenue cycle technology resources, such as billing systems, online tools, CRM applications, etc. (required)
- Ability to travel out of country at least 1 week per month, and more as needed
- History of leading teams, meeting stretch deadlines and executing on project plans
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top