Retail Store Manager (SmileShop Manager) - Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for an energetic, passionate, and confident Retail Store Manager (SmileShop Manager) who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Lead a team of 5-10 hourly Team Members
- Plan for and lead all aspects of sales and operations; interviewing top talent, scheduling, training, setting expectations, coaching and assessing performance, monitoring for compliance, preparing reports, evaluating data, and achieving desired goals
- Deliver "5-Star" customer experience consistently as an individual contributor and through your team
- Ensure all company initiatives are communicated with your team and executed to SmileDirectClub expectations
- Coach your team to exceed customer experience and company sales goals
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products on-hand to exceed customer expectations
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
- Ownership in developing local geo-marketing promotions
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- High School Diploma; Bachelor degree preferred
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, strong capability to identify and solve problems independently
- Attention to detail, well-organized and reliable
- Professionalism and ability to effectively communicate with Vendors and Property Managers
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally
- Comfortable using and learning new technology; tablets, computers, software, etc.
- Willingness to travel if requested, and work flexible days - including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Back to top