Retail Store Manager - Huntsville, AL
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident Retail Store Manager who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
- Ownership in developing local geo-marketing promotions
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of Management experience; Retail setting preferred
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, solid problem-solving, and an exceptional understanding of superior customer experience
- A natural talent for motivating, building, developing and leading diverse teams committed to helping others grow and develop in their role
- Energize the team by encouraging team members to "stay curious" and setting and achieving company goals
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer's experience
- Quick to assess and resolve conflicts, finding positive coaching opportunities in complex situations
- Ability to embrace and drive change in a fast pace, customer-driven environment
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable using and learning new technology; tablets, computers, software, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible days, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
How you make our customers SMILE...
- Lead a team of 8-15 hourly Team Members
- Plan for and lead all aspects of sales and operations; interviewing top talent, scheduling, training, setting expectations, coaching and assessing performance, monitoring for compliance, preparing reports, evaluating data, and achieving desired goals
- Deliver "5-Star" customer experience consistently as an individual contributor and through your team
- Ensure all company initiatives are communicated with your team and executed to SmileDirectClub expectations
- Coach your team to exceed customer experience and company sales goals
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products on-hand to exceed customer expectations
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top