Retail General Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a Retail General Manager to help establish and manage relationships with Retail partners.
- Build positive on-going relationships with retail partners, with ability to influence and develop business strategies, gain alignment and excite retail partners to build strategic mega launches and marketing programs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with Account Management at all levels, Direct Supervisor, and internal SmileDirectClub partners.
- Must have the insight to see and create retailer opportunities in marketing, events and store focus crossover for increased sell-thru.
- Show consistency in reporting on-going challenges with solutions to SmileDirectClub Management.
- Develop and negotiate specific and exclusive marketing strategies to create accelerated sales growth in multiple accounts, building on account strengths and priorities.
- Partner with both Retailer and SDC Marketing Calendar to effectively pulse events and promotions to maximize sales.
- Ensure that we remain in a prime location within high traffic and high visibility area that encourages customers to stop and read.
- As SmileDirectClub scales up with new accounts, give recommendations on successfully-proven internal growth plans for managing multiple accounts and staffing.
- Ability to launch new accounts, creating trade marketing programs which drive awareness, favorability, and conversion within the markets.
- Identify key opportunities to tell the brand story throughout all consumer touch points in account while creating differentiation for key retailers.
- Manage direct reports ensuring they are well informed, professional, and positive, representing the brand at all times with the retailers and consumers.
- Plan and deliver insight and action plan on analysis, and growth opportunities to retailer.
- As SmileDirectClub scales, participate in making smart organizational recommendations for continued growth and in 3 rd party retail.
- 5 years' Executive experience in retail field sales.
- Positive and effective leadership history
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent problem solver
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Financial and analytical skill set
- Experience with Brand remaining Merchandising/visual merchandising
- Creativity, Enthusiasm, Passion
- Solution driven
- Calm under pressure. Flexible and open-minded.
- Organized with clear and concise communication
- Able to work in various environments and achieve deadlines
- Mentor and develop direct reports.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top