Remote RDA/RDH (Full-Time)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Dental Team Members to communicate as a liaison between our licensed dental professionals, various areas of the organization, and our customers.
TUESDAY - SATURDAY 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST
SUNDAY - THURSDAY 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST
(Saturdays and Sundays will be 8 am - 5 pm CST)
- Review treatment plans and diagnostic information for appropriateness and accuracy. Recommend changes to be made to the Setup Technician through use of CA
- Assist customers before and during their treatment; coordinate with treating licensed dental professional to answer clinical questions about their treatment
- Facilitate the review of requests for Mid-course corrections/refinements by a network of licensed dental professional for final approval
- Support customer care associates, offering guidance as needed including communication with patients and doctors
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring and process improvement initiatives
- Work out of our Nashville, Tennessee-based corporate headquarters
It will really make us smile if you have...
- RDA or RDH license required
- 1-2 years of clinical chair-side experience required (excluding externship)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with orthodontic treatment plans preferred
- Experience with clear aligner treatment plans is a plus
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM a plus
- Progressive, business minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in the dental industry
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are:
Learn more at: https://smiledirectclub.com
Back to top