Remote RDA (Weekend Shift)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Dental Team Members to communicate as a liaison between our licensed dental professionals, various areas of the organization, and our customers.
- Review treatment plans and diagnostic information for appropriateness and accuracy. Recommend changes to be made to the Setup Technician through use of CA
- Approve or reject requests for Mid-course corrections/refinements prior to submitting it to a network licensed dental professional for final approval.
- Support customer care associates, offering guidance and clinical support as needed including communication with patients and doctors
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring and process improvement initiatives
- Work out of our Nashville, Tennessee-based corporate headquarters
- RDA or RDH license required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with orthodontic treatment plans preferred
- Experience with clear aligner treatment plans is a plus
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM a plus
- Progressive, business minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in the dental industry
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top