Regional Events Coordinator
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for Regional Events Coordinators to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Regional Events Coordinator will coordinate and execute event marketing initiatives within their territory in collaboration with the Regional Events Manager, including local promotions and national partnerships.
- Coordinate and execute regional events across a wide variety of verticals (retail, music, beauty, corporate, fitness, etc.) to generate leads and to create brand awareness.
- Assist with the pre-event planning process and day-of event execution by collaborating with vendors, ensuring delivery of product and event material, event promotion, on-site operations, etc.
- Assist Regional Events Manager in collaborating with third party vendors, external companies, potential partners, etc. to support current initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Retail team, Communications Team, Content Team, and the Creative team for full event execution.
- Communicate and coordinate with local SmileShop Managers to execute local promotions and events within respective communities.
- Execute in-store retail events and promotions.
- Manage year-round event programming within our flagship locations.
- Compile event leads, metrics and data following events. Conduct post-event evaluations, sharing results, recommendations and analysis with team.
- Support internal event initiatives when necessary.
- Represent the SmileDirectClub brand, culture and mission through all communication, as well as serving as the face of the brand through each event.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated and organized individual with the capacity to perform in a dynamic environment. The Regional Events Coordinator must also possess the following skill sets:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- 1+ years of experience in event marketing and/or sales.
- Experience in the retail, health and/or beauty industry is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly problem solve technical issues.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations.
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top