Quality Packaging Inspector - Day
- Antioch, TN
We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Operates independently from the production function, to assess and determine quality
status of each order and meet FDA regulations.
- Accepts/Rejects all finished orders by the following: confirming specifications; conducts
visual inspections; returns non-conforming products for re-work; and ensures re-work
has been followed through the process.
- Consistently records quality related results in accordance with prescribed good
documentation practices requirements.
- Determines the need and executes the halting of operations due to adverse quality
conditions in an effective and timely manner.
- Performs product and component verification prior to, during and after production
- Performs and conducts both product and process audits to quality standards throughout all
stages of the manufacturing process.
- Identifies sources of quality defects and communicates with quality leadership and
engineering on said sources.
- Execute verification of product/component against approved quality document or
- Work with production, engineering, customer service and technical support in solving
problems directly related to quality assurance
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following strict standards and
procedures set forth.
- Identifies sources of ergonomic and safety concerns throughout manufacturing processes.
- Understand and adheres to guidelines established and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor and observe operations to ensure they meet production standards as needed.
- Reccommend adjustments to the process.
- Report and Discuss inspection results.
- Provide training and support of internal/external quality concerns.
• "No Task is Too Small" attitude
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive atmosphere
• Positive and team building energy
• Experience in a dental or orthodontic lab is a plus but not a requirement.
• Less than 5 attendance points on file at the time of the interview
• No disciplinary actions on file within the last 12 months (Any corrective action on file that is written or above)
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top