Job Title: Production Quality Inspector
Day Shift- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Evening Shift- 3:00 PM -11:00 PM
Night Shift - 11:00 PM- 7:00 AM
SmileDirectClub is changing the world of Orthodontics. We feel everyone deserves a beautiful smile, so we made it affordable! Join a team that is redefining an industry and making a difference in people's lives.
Our Orthodontic Production facility has an immediate need for Quality Inspectors. The successful candidate will lead the effort in providing our customers with a quality product.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the SDC standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with employees and deliver constructive criticism
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including (days, evenings, nights and weekends) when required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Internal Candidates Requirements:
- Less than 5 attendance points on file at the time of interview
- No disciplinary actions on file within the last 12 months (Any corrective action on file that is written or above)
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducts visual inspections; returns non-conforming products for re-work; and ensures re-work has been followed through the process.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Maintains quality standards by approving outgoing materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results as necessary.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Understand and follow guidelines to all established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily review of each shifts Production Quality Concern Trackers
- Monitor and observe operations to ensure they meet production standards as needed.
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly.
- Accept/Reject cases and ensure quality of manufactured goods.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- Provide training and support of internal/external quality concerns.
- Assist the Quality Department with special projects as needed.
SmileDirectClub is a young company that's revolutionizing the invisible aligner market. By connecting patients and providers in the digital space, we can make beautiful smiles more affordable for everyone. We provide direct-to-patient invisible aligner therapy that allows patients to realign their smile affordably, conveniently and privately from home.
Our next step is to help more people transform their smiles by building our team with sharp, experienced team members who are energized by the fast-paced startup environment. If you have what it takes to dig into this market with us, then together we can change how the world thinks about straightening teeth.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying: https://vimeo.com/233836276
See what our SmileShops are all about: https://vimeo.com/234533999
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top