We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Project Engineer leads planning and execution of sustaining capital and cost improvement projects (multiple activities) in coordination with site resources. He/She is responsible for timely, professional completion of projects that meet objectives and come in at or under budget. He/She manages contractors and the contractor safety program. The Project Engineer also develops engineered equipment concepts, supports project quotes and executes through project management and support quoting, sales, design, drafting, construction, assembly, debug, and installation.
- Responsible for planning or preparing contract administration of assigned projects, executing and directing project activities, and developing or maintaining client relationships.
- Complete definition of project scope, requirements, and schedule with the client and communicates scope and requirements to the project team.
- Responsible for multiple projects consisting of onsite visits which may consists of lay out of project work, scheduling of materials, tools, equipment, and information to ensure attainment of scope/project construction schedules.
- Responsible for reviewing and managing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations and project closings, developing or maintain client relationships; ALL within project cost, time, and quality standards while adhering to standard operation procedures.
- Monitor accounts receivable and initiates corrective actions where appropriate.
- Supervise job closeout process: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost, database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Four year engineering degree in a related field and at least several years of related experience in project engineering. Extremely helpful to have overseen projects in the half million and above dollar range.
- Strong technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Skills and knowledge in the "selling," concept development, quoting/estimating, and project management of custom equipment.
- Experience in leading, motivating, and directing project team members in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Proficient user in MS Office programs and MS Project.
- Proficient user in Autocad, 2D and 3D/Inventor highly desired.
- Ability to travel, sometimes overnight, including air travel, but not that often.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top