Production Technician (Pay $15.50- $17.00)
(Day 6:00 am - 6:00 pm)
(Night 6:00 pm - 6:00 am)
We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that YOU deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Production Technician will multitask between automated milling machines to create custom invisible aligners on behalf of our customers. He/She will be responsible for co-creating the medical device and ensuring that all quality standards are met through his/her phase of production while complying with FDA, HIPAA, OSHA, and other safety standards.
- Setup and verify the functionality of the equipment for safety
- Set up and operate equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing process and standard operating procedures
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Ensure that all process standards are completed
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications
- Troubleshoot and correct any errors that occur within the equipment
- Interact with HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Complete all necessary paperwork for record compliance
- Responsible for startup and shutdown procedures
- Responsible for the cleaning and minor maintenance of the equipment
- Maintain an organized process to keep identified raw materials staged and loaded together
- High School Diploma or GED Proven ability to operate automated equipment (CNC, milling, conveyers, etc.)
- Proven history of working with gauges and calipers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive atmosphere
- Positive and team building energy
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance 401K with match PTO
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Lifting - Must be able to frequently move and lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Grasping - Must be able to pick up objects with fingers
- Reaching - Must be able to regularly use hands and arms to reach for objects.
- Standing or Sitting - Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Fine motor skills and ability to perform repetitive motions
- Vision capabilities, including depth perception, attention to detail, and color
- Engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts/part containers.
Access Dental Lab manufactures invisible aligners for SmileDirectClub customers. SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top