We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that YOU deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Access Dental Lab is looking for a Production Manager. The Production Manager is directly responsible for all aspects of productivity (process & people) within the Production Facility on the Night Shift. This includes, but not limited to, directly overseeing line assigned Team Members (salary & hourly) in the areas of productivity, training, employee development, performance, discipline, succession management, retention, and engagement.
- Ensure that Team Members are receiving proper training and leadership in the areas of production requirements, quality, workplace safety and target goals.
- In collaboration with the Sr. Production Manager, plan/direct production activities, establish production priorities and related schedules to satisfy production targets.
- Effectively address Team Member recognition, performance concerns and discipline.
- Promote a positive and safe work environment for all Team Members within the Production Facility, while providing consistent communication and leadership with all Team Members.
- Provide the production teams with committed leadership on lean manufacturing principles and continuous process improvement techniques.
- Set a positive example for all Team Members, while providing leadership towards meeting the team's production, financial and strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensures facilities are audit/tour ready in compliance with ADL policies, procedures and expectations.
- Interacts with members of all departments to ensure continuity of expectations between teams.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Management Experience in manufacturing environment
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Experienced in planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and coordinating work within assigned area.
- Ability to provide effective leadership, direction, and supervision of production associates.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with team members, management, influencing others, negotiation and conflict resolution.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Access Dental Lab manufactures invisible aligners for SmileDirectClub customers. SmileDirectClub was
founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top