Production and Supply Chain Analyst
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking to grow our Data and Analytics team to drive strategy and operational improvements at SmileDirectClub. The Operations Analyst will be tasked with informing and qualifying our decisions with data in order to drive efficient growth in manufacturing and supply chain.
The Production and Supply Chain Analyst will work directly with our Analytics, Operations, and Supply Chain teams to ensure successful product delivery to customers at an optimized cost for SDC. We are a data-driven organization, so there will be no shortage of complex questions to answer. We are looking for someone who understands and speaks operations and data equally well, and who isn't afraid tackle difficult business problems.
- Develop KPI reports and dashboards that communicate key business trends and highlight opportunities for growth and operational improvements
- Build and maintain labor productivity models for operations team to guide staffing needs
- Work with the Executive team to understand weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational performance. This role will have significant exposure to Senior Leadership
- Collaborate closely with Analytics, Operations, and Supply Chain teams to understand their challenges, and provide analytical support to help drive decision making
- 2+ years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions
- Bachelors or Masters business degree with specialization in operations and/or supply chain
- Expert in Excel and comfortable with large data sets
- High proficiency with SQL
- Interested in leveraging technology to do cutting edge reporting and analysis
- Naturally curious; seeks out answers by diving deep into the data
- An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top