Process Engineer II - Costa Rica
The Process Engineer drives the site continues improvement projects. Develops and improves the digital manufacturing processes by studying the current and new methods. Supports the site operations by identifying and solving operational problems. Supports and improves the processes of the customer care and digital manufacturing a rea.
Main Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create, implement, maintain and improve the capacity analysis model to anticipate and plan the site's growth.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve the site layout to support the site's growth, maximizing space productivity.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve the standard times and line balancing for the different site's processes.
- Map and document all site's process to:
- Comply with the quality system.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity (Quality, Cost and Delivery).
- Implement standard work.
- Eliminate wastes.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve a problem-solving roadmap, using all engineering tools. Participate in problem solving teams as required.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve a process improvement roadmap, using all engineering tools. Participate in process improvement teams as required.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve new processes to enhance customer experience.
- Support the implementation of the company quality system with the applicable engineering tools.
- Create, implement, maintain and improve together with the site leadership the:
- Key Performance Indicators for the different company layers.
- Cadence for Key Performance Indicators review.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control & monitor and close site strategic and/or critical tactical projects.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Language: Bilingual English / Spanish, English level minimum B2+ (80%).
- Experience: At least 4 years of related experience working in a medical device industry. Experience in Call Centers is a plus.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills with application to process improvement.
- Experience in process improvement, problem solving, sampling plans, Six Sigma, lean tools, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability/flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment at a technical level.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top