President of SmileDirectClub International
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for an experienced leader to oversee SmileDirectClub's international growth strategy, identifying new markets, including Europe, Asia/Pacific and South America to develop the organizational structure, and distribution plans. Are you ready to help spread smiles across the world?
- Build SmileDirectClub's global expansion strategy
- Research emerging markets, and implement strategic International business plans, including the formation and cultivation of licensing and business development partnerships
- Cultivate and maintain government relationships with local, regional, and national entities
- Track and evaluate new market opportunities, and identify pathways to organizational growth
- Lead the financial budgeting process and plans for international markets
- Understand local regulations, and partner with our in-house legal team to prepare for launch
- Execute and negotiate agreements, renewals and amendments for operating business in new countries
- Manage new and existing contracts regarding product, pricing, and distribution
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in business administration (i.e. BBA and/or MBA)
- 10+ years' experience in International business development and leadership
- Solid understanding of international business law
- Ability to conduct in-depth market research, and communicate opportunities and risks effectively to the Executive team
- Proven experience developing and successfully executing business plans and building teams
- Skilled at delivering in a fast-paced environment and responds well to shifts in trajectory
- Balanced strategic thinking with tactical vision
- Ability to represent the SmileDirectClub brand in new markets
- Thrives with new and exciting challenges
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Experience in healthcare and/or highly regulated industries a plus
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top