We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Paralegal is a key role for our organization that works closely with our General Counsel to support all aspects of our business.
- Works with in-house and outside counsel in connection with the negotiation of leases, contracts and other documents under the supervision of company's attorneys
- Responsible for coordination and support of outside counsel on matters including transactional work and regulatory issues affecting the company
- Provides litigation support, assistance in the preparation of discovery responses and conducts research for special projects
- Oversight of corporate governance matters including the filing of annual reports and drafting of corporate resolutions
- Manage diverse workload to meet project goals and timelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Paralegal certificate from an approved program of the American Bar Association
- Experience in-house as a corporate/transactional paralegal
- Strong attention to detail for accurate and thorough document generation, proofreading and editing
- Advanced proficiency in use of Microsoft Word and Excel for document generation, including formatting, tables and figures
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with a contract management database
- Ability to understand, use and interpret legal language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top