Paid Social Manager
We're looking for an energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
One of our sister companies under Camelot Venture Group, is looking for a Paid Social Marketing Manager, to help strategize, execute and optimize paid social campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Daily implementation of testing and optimization tactics (bids, budgets, creative, etc.) across paid social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Build and deploy campaigns to increase lead volume in accordance with monthly sales goals.
- Work closely with internal creative team and channel reps to develop and implement creative testing strategies.
- Measure and report campaign results and trends.
- Collaborate with digital team members and entire marketing team to ensure company wide objectives are being met.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly analytical thinker.
- Strong technical background, with experience using and managing ad serving applications.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in B2C direct response, paid search, paid social, and digital advertising networks.
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Excellent teamwork skills coupled with service attitude toward fashioning top-notch customer experiences and supporting internal clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time.
- Relocation to Nashville is desired, but not required!
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
We are entrepreneurs. We're led by market disrupting executives and backed by investors, Camelot Venture Group, who have remade industries with innovative companies such as SmileDirectClub, 1800 Contacts, Quicken Loans, Fathead, Songbird Hearing and The Sharper Image. We're doing it again. This time, you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top