Paid Media Marketing Project Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Paid Media Project Manager oversees the workflow of the marketing paid media department, including project initiation, scheduling, project timeline tracking and production. The Paid Media Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the paid media team in the organization of multiple creative, digital and traditional advertising initiatives. The Paid Media Project Manager will own the implementation, time, and production for multiple campaigns at a time.
- Leads development of all paid media project plans and manages day-to-day development and coordination of campaigns with cross-functional internal teams, external teams and vendors from initiation to execution and retrospective
- Creates and executes project plans, including: deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals, production and final delivery
- Responsible for tracking project workflow and ensuring all projects are assigned and tracking against assigned schedules and due dates
- Manage and sources vendor relationships - oversees management of third party agencies, contractors and vendors for paid media team
- Maintains continuous knowledge and status of all initiatives, identifying and resolving any obstacles, and capitalizing on opportunities
- Communicates status of initiatives to cross-functional leads that are directly impacted by paid media campaigns
- Manages all initiatives within the company's project management software, ensuring all tasks and projects within system are up to date on a daily basis and all changes/updates are tracked within system
- Manages file structure system for all paid media campaign assets and deliverables
- Highly motivated and organized with capacity to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with many different teams and team leads
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing numerous projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
- Ability to project adjustments and alterations to project plans promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility
- Technical understanding of marketing assets and production process across all mediums including: print, digital, social, CRM, video and web/software development
- Understanding of digital media ecosystem and performance metrics across social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and programmatic media
- Previous experience/knowledge of working with MMM/MTA vendors a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of project management software
- 3+ years of experience in B2C marketing environment
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top