Paid Media Manager, Southern Europe
- Madrid, Spain
We"re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they"ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you"ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we"re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we"re spreading smiles and positivity all over the globe.
It"s no small task. That"s why we"re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Paid Media Manager-Southern Europe will collaborate with the global Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Paid Media for Southern Europe (Spain, Italy and France) including but not limited to Digital: Display, Social, Search, Affiliates, Streaming Audio, and Traditional: TV, Out-Of-Home, Radio, Retail Planning & Partnerships.
- Manage social media planning, buying, and optimization across platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Identify audience targeting strategies that net to incremental reach and sales volume.
- Manage performance media buys including paid search across Google, Bing, Yahoo native and display properties. Proficient at identifying keyword expansion opportunities as well as strategic messaging/CTA testing.
- Manage performance and media buys of TV, out-of-home, transit, and radio working with the media and analytics teams to select and optimize.
- Work closely with creative team and global production agency to ensure assets and messages align to core brand values; lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy
- Analyze, optimize, and report out on channel performance - proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy to maximize results
- Work closely with the U.S. Media and International teams to share learnings/wins/testing opportunities to implement
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge success of emerging media formats/opportunities
- Develop a full funnel paid media approach that builds awareness of the brand while driving users to convert
- Partner with E-commerce and CRM team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey and site-side experience
- Experience working with offline agency a plus
- Experience with streaming audio a plus
- 5 years of experience in-market direct digital planning and buying
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must be bilingual in English and another language of Southern Europe (Spanish or French or Italian). Proficiency in additional language is a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Ability to be 'hands on keyboard' making adjustments while also reporting out to leadership
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a "can-do" attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Back to top