P & O Director, Mexico
- Mexico City, Mexico
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As the Director of People & Organization Mexico on our local team you will report directly to the country VP. The key element is to provide day-to-day guidance to the teams you support and position them for success. This includes Team Member relations, development, cultural leadership, coaching, and ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, health/safety programs, and federal, state and local laws/regulations.
- Support the local business in the development and implementation of the strategic plan, ensuring compliance with local labor laws, union regulations, etc.
- Closely collaborate on a day-to-day basis with leaders of the central People & Organization team and support shaping the nature of programs, processes, policies, and service delivery based on the business strategy
- Bring best practices to the design and implementation of workforce and talent initiatives that align with key business objectives
- Drive leadership development and organizational change initiatives directly and indirectly
- Function as an advisor, mediator, or coach, where questions of work morale or relationship issues arise between team members
- Address Team Member concerns and/or issues in a timely manner including gathering and analyzing information and making recommendations to resolve the issues
- Monitor Team Member counseling, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, oversees involuntary termination procedures, and approve separation notices and related documentation. May conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Actively consult and provide solutions to business leaders on workforce, talent and organizational matters
- Partner with the business to identify, assess, reward, and develop talent
- Model and instill a talent focused culture / organizational values within the business and support key recruiting activities as needed
- Analyze trends in turnover, hiring, promotions, separations, and Team Member relations issues to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavorable trends. Works with management to develop and implement retention strategies
- Advises management regarding hiring decisions, equal employment opportunities, compensation, benefits, and health/safety issues
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree; Human Resources Degree preferred
- At least seven (7) years of progressive, HR management experience required
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (spoken and written );
- Demonstrated ability to understand company priorities and work through complex business issues to identify, develop, and implement effective HC solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; including oral and written communications, listening, and presentation/facilitation skills
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top