We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Network Engineer plans, executes, and maintains network solutions to ensure the stability and integrity of our corporate network services. This role will join our enterprise infrastructure team to provide reliable, highly available systems for our rapidly growing business needs.
- Works as part of the infrastructure team with other network and system engineers, technicians, and administrators
- Maintain general internet connectivity and related dependencies for the corporate network (DHCP, DNS, IP Routing, HTTP, VOIP, VPN)
- Configure and setup Cisco firewall security appliances as it relates to vital business applications
- Configure and tune IPS platforms such as Cisco Firepower
- Manage Cisco Meraki configurations and deployments.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments utilizing Cisco 3850, 4331, 4451 and IOS systems
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking (Rapid PVST, Multi-Chassis EtherChannel, VPC, VRF lite, spanning-tree, trunking, etc...)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of IP routing design across multi-location network using dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of IWAN, DMVPN, PfR
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, IOS operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors etc. to provide technical assistance and support of network related functions and availability
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a corporate network environment
- 5 or more years of hands on experience as a network engineer or administrator
- Experience with Cisco Meraki products.
- Experience with Citrix SD-WAN products.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong self-starter, assertiveness and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top