- Cartago, Costa Rica
We're looking for a Motion Designer to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. This role calls for a creative with strong visual story telling skills through the lens of motion design and VFX. The Motion Designer serves as a key member of the creative team in developing strong visual campaign concepts. They partner and collaborate with other SDC teams to design and execute creative work that helps build the SDC brand and increase sales of its products.
- Working with Copywriters and Art Directors to establish and develop motion and animation on creative concept for campaigns - including the production of visual assets for broadcast, paid media, and organic social media.
- Produce a high volume of motion assets that can be used across mediums - social, videos, broadcast, and experiential.
- Execute and help lead original motion graphics, video projects, and content on all media channels.
- Handle elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, VFX, motion tracking, color correction, and keying.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects and motion elements of projects at once.
- Assists in the production and direction of photo & video shoots when needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel to events and work-related sites to assist in documentation, filming, and directing media.
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 3+ years of agency experience working in motion design at an agency or in-house team
- A portfolio showcasing a strong sense of visual story telling through motion, film, and VFX.
- Have a working knowledge of motion and animation programs such as adobe after effects, and premier pro.
- A deep understanding of motion design, visual timing, pacing and editing to music.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships.
- A true team spirit who thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and inspiring others; demonstrating a collaborative approach to achieving results and encouraging the inputs and ideas of others.
- English level strong B2+
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top