Marketing Director, Mexico
- Mexico City, Mexico
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As the Marketing Director for SmileDirectClub you will play a vital role in establishing our brand in market. You will closely collaborate with our Central Marketing Organization in Nashville, TN to localize and implement our international marketing strategy across all communication channels, with a very strong focus on digital and direct-to-consumer. You will promote our products and services to various audiences; the public, consumers, key media outlets and contacts, and the local community, as we launch new retail locations and create retail partnerships in Mexico.
- Development and execution of strategic plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including P&L's, pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, public relations, digital marketing, market research, and new product development
- Establish long term vision and roadmap for product categories by mining consumer insights
- Help propel SmileDirectClub as a new-market brand through coordinating local advertising and PR campaigns
- Participate in integrated marketing communications development
- Help strategize and ideate around sales presentations and Go-To Market collateral materials to support new product introductions
- Manage the day-to-day retail store marketing initiatives, which can include customer events, store collateral and signage, promotional offers and store-specific support
- Identify, partner, and negotiate with vendors to obtain marketing and promotional materials
- Help facilitate events and promotions for the retail stores that align with our brand voice
- Manage and implement customer outreach programs
- Help generate positive placements and publicity, while protecting, enhancing, and building awareness of our brand
- Support cross-channel initiatives and oversee the correct and timely delivery of creative assets and store communications
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of related professional and progressive marketing experience in a consumer-goods industry
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (spoken and written ); proficient in English
- Demonstrated experience managing retail marketing strategy and execution
- Experienced in agency management and implementing digital/CRM strategies
- C omfort with ambiguity and working in an international matrix organization
- F orward-thinker, analytical and solutions-oriented
- Proven performance in a fast-paced, test-driven, dynamic environment
- Project Management Skills / Experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills - must have the confidence and ability to effectively interface at all levels within the organization and outside the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top