Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor - Night Shift
- Antioch, TN
We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Maintenance Supervisor , is an exempt position reporting to the Maintenance Department Manager. They will be responsible for supporting the Production, Lab, Engineering, and Quality Teams by identifying deficiencies and managing maintenance personnel to achieve company objectives. The Maintenance Supervisor accomplishes this by directing a team of technical maintenance team members to repair, inspect, improve, and maintain the production process equipment. This position relies on extensive experience in maintenance processes and personnel management to meet these expectations.
- Directs and coordinates maintenance activities through direction of the Maintenance Manager to supervise personnel, activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment.
- Executes the Production and Labs preventive and predictive maintenance program, including equipment failure records.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among maintenance technicians that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Requisition of tools, equipment, and supplies required for maintenance activities
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Provides technical support for maintenance functions
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental continuous improvement initiatives.
- Directs training, hiring and onboarding of workers to improve work performance and familiarize workers with company policies and procedures.
- Strives for continuous improvement of the processes
- Establishes and maintains positive community and customer relationships
- Establish collaborative relationships with Team Members and deliver improvements through various means (projects, Kaizen Events, change management, corrective actions meetings, etc.)
- Assist with conducting root cause analysis to deliver robust solutions
- Monitors departmental KPIs for peak operations
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Associates degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- 5-7 years of maintenance and manufacturing experience
- At least two (2) years of supervisor experience
- Troubleshooting and repair experience
- Knowledgeable in LEAN, 5S, and Continuous Improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use in MS Office
- High energy and enthusiasm to motivate others
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs
- Proficient in reading architectural blueprints and shop drawings
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top