Manager of FP&A
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking to build out the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This individual will provide quantitative analysis and project management for financial plans and strategic initiatives at our rapidly growing business. Reporting to the VP of Financial Planning & Analysis, the right candidate in this highly visible role will have a strong background in corporate finance, excellent financial modeling skills, the ability to communicate and work effectively cross-functionally, and a strong attention to detail and process management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Facilitate annual budget process, long-range plan, and monthly close with accounting
- Maintain monthly financial forecasting model including risks/opportunities in partnership with functional owners
- Own process for projecting revenue and expenses by country, and by team
- Scope and define data requests to provide financial insights to the executive team supported by analytics
- Build and maintain budgets with respect to new business opportunities
- Assist in development of BoD and financing-related materials
- Continue to develop and evolve tools and financial processes
- Act as functional expert on financial systems and reporting
- Project manage cross-functional projects with a financial lens
- Partner with marketing, retail, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, and corporate on an as needed basis for supply/demand planning and return on invested capital analyses
It will really make us smile if you have...
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking and/or private equity
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Must possess excellent analytical, financial modeling, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Mastery of Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally and present to leaders across the organization
- Flexibility; someone who is adaptive to frequent changes in priorities, organization and strategy, flexible to deadlines with short lead times
- Is comfortable communicating to senior management and business partners in a clear and effective manner
- Self-starter with high growth potential
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top