Manager, Global Payment Operations
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Manager, Global Payable Operations who will lead process improvement initiatives in the global payments area.
- Ability to lead a large team responsible for coordinating and managing multiple processes, including AP, travel and expense, cash management and credit card payments.
- Oversee the cash management and treasury servicing function, including leading the global payments portfolio including global banking accounts and credit/debit cards.
- Leader in the Company's cross functional team focused on P2P improvement areas such as improvements in reporting and monitoring in key and risk-based spend areas, increased coordination among P2P stakeholders (procurement, treasury, accounting), global oversight of Company regional payments, and domestic and international subsidiary payments.
- Manage the day-to-day employee expense, corporate travel card administration, policy development and enforcement, project management, systems support and help desk support and be responsible for coaching, mentoring and providing direction to employees.
- Manage the of vendor set up processes domestically and internationally, including partner with external vendors to facilitate all necessary requirements for set up.
- Ensure the proper execution of all disbursement activities and related processes including all interfaces with internal systems creating entries in the sub-ledger.
- Key contributor in developing global AP processing strategy and internal controls, including compliance with US and foreign regulatory and anti-corruption laws.
- Determine the amount of credit to be extended and recommend amount of working capital necessary to finance accounts payable.
- Meet all daily, weekly, and monthly client payments deliverable requirements.
- Perform various types of reconciliations against bank statements and payroll registers.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field is required
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in AP operations in a global Procure to Pay environment with previous AP management experience.
- 5+ years of leading a large, global team (10+ team members).
- Expert in ERP systems (NetSuite preferred) and invoice processing software integration
- High degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of transaction processing management and internal controls
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top