Manager, Consumer PR & Media
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Manager of Consumer Public Relations and Media to join our team. The Senior Manager of Consumer Public Relations and Media will help to develop strategic, cohesive Media Relations campaigns to drive brand awareness, create demand and communicate SmileDirectClub values and core messages across multiple media platforms including, but not limited to, local and national editorial, broadcast and event opportunities. They will also manage the Traditional Marketing aspects of the team including TV and radio advertising.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing and in partnership with, develop, create and execute quarterly consumer-focused PR strategies and campaigns with the broader Communications team
- Lead daily editorial outreach and explore inbound inquiries
- Build, foster, and leverage strong national and local media relationships
- Commission and utilise internal data and external studies to create a constant-flow of broadcast, editorial, and other press opportunities
- Identify and insert SmileDirectClub into trending stories as appropriate
- Develop and execute press strategy surrounding our retail expansion
- Manage go-to-market press strategy for product launches
- Support our Senior Events Manager to amplify local events & promotions
- Coordinate with Creative team to develop press materials for print and the company website
- Create editorial and competitive analysis reports to demonstrate SOV, reach, key message resonance, SEO value, and other metrics.
- Create press recaps for events and campaigns and ensure coverage is effectively communicated internally
- Manage all aspects of TV and radio advertising including but not limited to creative briefing, regulatory approvals, media planning and agency management
- 3 - 5 years of relevant PR experience working with young, disruptive companies
- A Bachelor's Degree in public relations, English, journalism, or related field
- A deep list of media relationships and contacts, and a proven ability to consistently land features in top-tier editorial and broadcast press
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and be a team player, with the flexibility to reprioritise quickly
- Knowledge of PR insights and analytics tools (Meltwater, Trendkite, Cision, etc.)
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Aligner Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do you celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top