IT Field Technician
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're searching for an IT Field Technician to implement and support technology systems in our retail operations across the US. The person in this role will travel to each location to install, configure, and support our technology solutions. They will work with corporate support teams to constantly improve our technology, standards, and procedures, to ensure we're providing our team members with the best solutions to meet our customer's needs.
• Travel to our retail locations to implement and support technology systems.
• Provide technical support and training to retail team members.
• Coordinate and support hardware deployments to all of our SmileShops.
• Evaluate systems and procedures and constantly seek to improve our standards.
• Coordinate and triage issues and support requests to corporate support teams.
• Travel frequently to be hands-on in our SmileShops. 75% domestic travel, mostly on weekdays.
It will really make us smile if you have...
• Has 5 years of experience troubleshooting and supporting technology in the field.
• Is able to work in a fast paced, startup environment with rapid change.
• Has experience supporting Windows and iOS devices.
• Is a self-starter with strong communication skills.
• Has experience configuring and supporting network devices.
• Can be successful working independently as well as in a team.
• Is able to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
• Understands the relationship between hardware, software, and peripherals.
• Is willing to travel up to 75% to support our SmileShops across the US.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience providing technical support in the field.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls, routers, etc.
• Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required.
• Be a team player, self-motivated, and possess outstanding customer-focused attitude.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check us out! www.smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top