International Paid Media Manager, Offline
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Reporting to the Senior Director of International Marketing & Shops, collaborate with the US Marketing teams, country marketing teams, and country Paid Media Managers to manage the International strategy and execution on all aspects of Offline Paid Media including but not limited to TV, Out-of-Home, and Radio. This position requires strong measurement and analytical skills, specifically in proving the efficacy of traditional mediums and their impact on sales and performance.
- Collaborate between HQ team and in-country Paid Media Manager to support the planning and optimization of traditional media platforms, specifically TV, OOH, and Radio strategy, planning, and optimization.
- Ability to manage and lead projects and effectively manage both internal and external partners, including our agency partners.
- Work closely with creative team and global production agency to ensure assets and messages align to core brand values, lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Finance, International Leadership, and in-country teams in building offline media investment strategies to meet launch and steady state KPIs.
- Possess a strong POV on Linear TV, OTT/VOD, and OOH marketplaces and partners - including planning, buying, data application, and data reporting.
- Analyze, optimize, and report out on performance - proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy to maximize results across key metrics such as, but not limited to: Cost Per Sale (CPS), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), and Cost Per Sale New User Spike (CPSNUS).
- Work closely with the U.S. Media and International teams to share learnings, successes, and testing opportunities to implement.
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge success and scalability of emerging media formats/opportunities.
- Partner with all marketing channel team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey.
- Collaborate across teams and regions to develop strong integrated marketing partnerships and campaign activations that build brand awareness and drive customer funnel conversions
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree required - preferred focus Marketing, Business or Finance
- 5 years of experience working with TV and OOH buying and optimization
- 3 years of International business, marketing, or brand experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Ability to be "hands on keyboard" making adjustments while also reporting out to leadership
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Ability to work with various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- A pro-active self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and collaborative nature
- Outstanding communication skills
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Back to top