International Ecommerce Manager
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- P&L responsibility and sales management for SmileDirectClub product portfolio on ecommerce platforms. Successful delivery of KPIs to accelerate ecommerce platforms and build longer-term customer affinity.
- Support of broader ecommerce channel strategy for the SDC product portfolio, in collaboration with sales and marketing team to ensure strategic coordination across all channels.
- Build strategic partnerships with 3 rd party ecommerce sites, with an understanding of their business priorities and decision-making to accelerate SDC portfolio.
- Develop and execute ecommerce promotional strategy and measurement.
- Collaboration with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of ecommerce business including business planning, product innovation approach, content strategy and development, and supply planning.
- Work closely with brand and marketing teams to ensure all content is congruent with brand identity, strategic direction, and promotional activity.
- Work with DX team to develop SEO strategy and continued optimization to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Provide tracking and analysis of user behavior through market analysis, and site analytics to identify key performance drivers and metrics.
- 6+ years progressive business experience, with 3+ years of relevant experience in an online marketing or eCommerce capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Experience leading large customer initiatives with measurable impact on business as well as experience building and managing eCommerce businesses.
- P&L responsibility with e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet as well as owned platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with cross-functional team members to deliver business plans with excellence.
- Understanding of how to drive eCommerce conversions through effective direct marketing programs.
- Ability to utilize analytics to solve complex business questions and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and other teams.
- Creative, strategic thinker and team player with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top