International Benefits Manager
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Manager of International Benefits to ensure successful and seamless administration of SmileDirectClub's international Benefits programs.
- Leads global benefits administration, providing timely and thorough guidance regarding eligibility, any issues, education, and supporting annual benefit renewal efforts
- Researches new and manages existing relationships with benefits service providers, outsourced vendors, and brokers on a global basis to ensure compliance with processes, requirements, laws, and service expectations
- Collaborate with different areas of the organization to ensure seamless implementation of our global benefits offerings.
- Provide support to the international P&O team including joining calls with current clients and prospects, assisting with internal inquiries, and developing processes that minimize the time other departments spend on benefits-related tasks
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an internal database focused on compliance in different markets, frequently asked questions about our existing benefits plans, as well as any and all restrictions we must adhere to when administering benefits globally
- Manages statutory compliance as it relates to global benefits and oversight of requirements, including existing and new legislation in the global locales in which we support our client's Team Members
- Accurately maintains the company's systems of record including HRIS, benefits, and external technology solutions
It would really make us smile if you had...
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years' experience in administering benefits; global benefit administration experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and initiative through individual research and drive
- Able to prioritize, organize and work on multiple projects in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work across different departments to achieve results beneficial to the larger team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, Excel & Word, Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
- Ability to handle confidential matters sensitively and appropriately.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top