Interior Designer, Commercial Retail Spaces
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As our Interior Designer, Commercial Retail Spaces, you will represent SmileDirectClub by designing SmileShops, providing sound space planning direction to Building Operations Team and solving problems associated with the timely delivery of a retail store. You will take spatial assessment of new or potential locations as provided by our Real Estate team and creates a full floor plan for a Shop.
- Verify that the Real Estate team has provided all necessary information to build a complete and accurate shop schematic
- Utilize the Spatial Assessment to recreate the floor plan of the space and advise the Operations team which furniture must be ordered for that location
- Partner with Visual Merchandiser and Field Project Specialist team to make any necessary corrections to build-outs in the field
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets
- Represent SmileDirectClub in the real estate market with landlord coordination
- Keep up to date on architectural, design and engineering industry standards
- Analyze data and situation and come up with creative solutions
- Associate degree or higher, preferred
- Background in architecture or retail creative
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup company
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A 'Team Player' attitude
- Strong understanding of math, and design materials
- Superior organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in the moment
- Thorough understanding of store layouts / floor plans and planograms
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Superior planning and innovative problem-solving skills
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Back to top