Instructional Designer, Learning & Development
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a professional Instructional Designer/Web Based Trainer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective, fun and appealing manner.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders (Needs analysis, Design Documents, Facilitator Guides etc.)
- Develop Web based training modules
- Educate other training members on Instructional Design and Web Based Training
It will really make us smile if you have...
- At least 5 years of experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System. UltiPro strongly preferred
- Experience with Captivate highly preferred
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- Degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Proven working experience in developing impactful Web Based training
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top