Instructional Designer - CR
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SCOPE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content. Must be very familiar with and have proven experience using the various Instructional Design models such as ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, and Backwards Design
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience's training needs. Must be familiar with working with international team members and have a 100% fluency in English.
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product using tools such as Articulate/Rise 360, Canva, Vyond, Vengage and others. Must be able to storyboard and conduct rapid design prototypes
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process with a deep level of experience in creating VOLT and Virtual Instructor Led training for various learning levels.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, toolkits and handbooks,
- Previous working experience in instructional design for a minimum of 10 years designing for US and International learners and users
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models and the use of pedagogy that is culturally relevant for different learners and cultural needs
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Excellent facilitation skills both face to face and virtually
- In depth visual and content design skills and software use; Articulate/Rise 360, Canva, Vyond, Vengage and others
- Must be familiar with using and developing a curriculum in LMS systems such as LMS365 or UltiPro
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- Must have experience being adaptable and willing to work various hours as needed
- Must be familiar with working remotely from primary team
- Must have proven results working in a highly collaborative environment, taking direction and delivering on results with minimum noise
- Must be able to take direction and drive a project forward without a lot of oversight
- 100% fluency in English and the ability to write content and design in English
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar relevant field
- Manage Complexity
- Manages Ambiguity
- Collaborates Effectively
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Optimizes Work Processes
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top