Identity and Access Management Analyst
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Identity and Access Management Analyst will be part of a team of security professionals that ensure SDC's team members and contractors identities are secured, and that access management follows our IAM policies and industry best practices.
- As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst, you will be partnering with Security Engineers, Security Analysts and Systems Administrators to execute enterprise termination data pull daily, triage and disposition such termination data, and resolve any found gaps in termination status in supporting provisioning systems.
- Partnering with InfoSec team members and systems administrators, execute daily process of pulling active identity and access data, identification of access anomalies, and the dispositioning of such anomalies with appropriate actions.
- Identifying anomalies and classifying them into known issues, and if not known, partnering with InfoSec team members and systems administrators to determine failure signature.
- Partnering with Governance and Compliance team members, to ensure data collection is traceable and complete to comply with compliance frameworks such as SOX, PCI and HIPAA.
- Define and manage identities and access controls based on identities (password management, single sign on, two-factor authentication, PIN management, digital signatures, smart cards, biometrics, Active Directory, etc.)
- Conduct User Access Reviews for the logical access controls as part of compliance routines.
- Perform Identity and Access Management user provisioning and de-provisioning for enterprise applications and IT infrastructure.
- Partner with Technology team members in implementing Single Sign On via ADFS and Azure AD
- Guide application teams through all aspects of IAM as implemented at SDC
- Provide thought leadership in terms of best practices within the IAM space
- Create and enforce processes for automated access provisioning and deprovisioning using IAM tools
- Provide feedback to governance team members and security engineers regarding guidelines and policies around IAM program.
- Implement processes for privileged account and access management (PAM) using tools like Beyond Trust PAM
- Provide training to application owners around IAM processes
- Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for IAM security-related issues.
- Educates team members about security policies and consults on security issues regarding user built/managed systems.
- Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all Technology projects with regard to IAM security issues.
- Implement a secure IAM cloud process for all IAM users based on SDC's policies, MFA solution, audit and incident response plans. Manage the lifecycle of the cloud user
- Manage the successful technical delivery of IAM in cloud hosted systems and related services
- Become the support staff across all IAM topics
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and provide feedback on IAM standards adoption
- Develop effective solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security IAM policies and standards.
- Review of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud and SAAS security context
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- 2+ years of experience focused on IAM tools
- 3+ years of experience performing user access reviews
- Minimum 2 years of hands on information security space
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS, Azure, OpenStack), storage technologies (SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC, RAID) and Security concepts / best practices
- Experience with programming / scripting (VB, PowerShell)
- Experience with Windows troubleshooting tools (WinDbg, Windows Sysinternals) and cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), DLP, and server virtualization technologies
- Exposure in web based IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth, Federation concepts and technology such as ADFS and Oracle IAM products. Basic experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
- Background in security operations, processes, solutions and technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top