Human Resources Generalist (Evening/Night Shift)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for assisting with all people support efforts for the Company; including hiring processes, onboarding, timekeeping, payroll & benefits administration, communication, and employees relations.
Available Shift Times: 3:00PM-11:00PM OR 11:00PM-7:00AM
- Working with the team to onboard all new team members to the Company
- Responsible for completion of new hire paperwork
- Uploading new hire paperwork to the HRIS system
- Verifying I-9 thru E-Verify
- Assist in the administration of payroll, benefits and timekeeping systems and processes
- Manage and communicate new hire information, promotions, change of status or compensation
- Answer basic benefit questions and facilitate team member questions & communication as needed
- Audit and manage timekeeping issues - including attendance issues that result from clocking in/out late, etc.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3 years or more of Human Resources experience
- Prior HR experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying: https://vimeo.com/233836276
See what our SmileShops are all about: https://vimeo.com/234533999
Back to top