We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The HRIS Director is responsible for the overall HRIS strategic vision and presents a broad range of ideas regarding implementation, upgrades and support.
- Analyzes highly complex user requirements to determine HRIS system configuration and customization with full competency.
- Implements, maintains and upgrades HRIS application modules.
- Reviews HRIS system changes, implementations and upgrades to identify and develop required technical documentation.
- Leads and coordinates activities of the project team and assists in monitoring project schedules.
- Evaluates the business need for system customizations and conducts appropriate cost/benefit analysis.
- Ensures the successful implementation of HRIS system changes and monitors changes for increased efficiency.
- Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Coordinates with HRIS Analysts and/or other internal professionals to define detailed requirements analyze business needs and validate solutions with the client.
- Designs solutions and determines specific actions required to solve the identified business need.
- Handles multiple, highly complex projects from inception to completion.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
It would really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Knowledge of business process flows in Ultipro is required
- Experience in HRIS & Ultipro system customization using recognized best practices is required
- Proven success in HRIS Systems implementations, upgrades, maintenance and/or support is required
- Experience in full life cycle development with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment is required
- Advanced knowledge of Ultipro system configuration and security is required
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Advanced Experience in report writing and report customization
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Reviews, edits and offers suggestions to others on appropriate oral and written communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top