Help Desk Technician - Team Lead
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
The Help Desk Technician - Team Lead will to help support and maintain the technology environment for an innovative B2C startup. We are looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Provide support services to on-site and remote employees with technical problems and information technology issues.
- Act as an escalation point for Help Desk Technicians and provide technical guidance
- Drive Continuous Process improvement
- Keep customers informed of progress, changes and solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor to major hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Respond to support calls and tickets.
- Follow all procedures for triage and escalation utilizing support ticketing system.
- Responsible for timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of users to appropriate support teams.
- Perform new user workstation installations, configurations, upgrades, and basic repairs.
- Maintain inventory requirements for all end user devices.
- Creating, maintaining and deleting user accounts.
- Assist in identifying and documenting resolution gaps within the help desk.
- Support and maintains effective relationships with end users up to the executive level
- Performs other related duties as assigned including lifting parts and packaging
- Participates in special projects as required.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Preferred certifications including ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA but are not required.
- A BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical support, helpdesk, network support position.
- Experience in supporting remote users.
- Experience troubleshooting Macbooks and other various Apple products.
- Experience with Apple, Microsoft, and Android mobile devices.
- Experience with help desk ticket systems and processes.
- Technical knowledge of basic networking equipment.
- Experience supporting or working in a call center is a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
- Eagerness to help others in understanding and resolving their technical questions and issues.
- Strong communication skills and self-motivation.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying: https://vimeo.com/233836276
See what our SmileShops are all about: https://vimeo.com/234533999
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top