Field Project Specialist - Nashville
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Field Project Specialist plays a key role in bringing a new retail shop to life! You will measure, order, assemble, install, and track inventory of supplies, fixtures, and merchandise during the build-out phase of our new SmileShops.
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off to all full time employees
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- High School Diploma; Bachelor degree preferred
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, strong capability to identify and solve problems independently
- Attention to detail, well-organized and reliable
- Professionalism and ability to effectively communicate with Vendors and Property Managers
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally
- Comfortable using and learning new technology; tablets, computers, software, etc.
- Willingness to travel 80%, and work flexible days - including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ensure each SmileShop is set up to our visual presentation, operational, and brand standards
- Track and communicate progress updates on a daily basis to Leadership and other members of the Build-out team
- Partner both internally and externally to achieve set-up goals, including Vendors and Property Management
- Troubleshoot equipment, tools, and processes to improve set-up execution
- Perform all tasks mindful to deadline and budget
- Coordinate furniture and assembly services when necessary
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set the new SmileShops up for success
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
What happens at a SmileShop?
How do we make difference?
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top