Facilities Engineer I - Costa Rica
An Office Administrator has the responsibility to support/coordinate internal events, external events, facility maintenance and manage purchases.
Main responsibilities are not limited to:
- Maintaining relation with vendors.
- Managing shipping and receiving from vendors.
- Coordinating payments for vendors.
- Managing purchase of all office supplies.
- Managing purchase of welcome kits and t-shirts for new hires.
- Presenting accurate expenses reports.
- Coordinating export and import shipping.
- Coordinate recognition events and end year.
- Coordinate recognition events and end year party.
- Help to create and manage facility maintenance program.
- Manage pest control program
- Manage cleaning program
- Create Facilities Department Documents
- Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or related.
- Two years of experience in administrative areas, Facilities or Maintenance Departments.
- Vendor management experience.
- Customer Service Experience.
- English level B2.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovation skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Access)
- Auto Cad
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top